Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introducing Kardashian Glamour Tan!

That's right! Kim, Kourtney and Khloe have a sunless tanning gel that will give you that dark bronze Kardashian tan. Kardashian Glamour Tan Self-Tanning Gel "It’s the best tanning product I’ve ever used. I’m really obsessive about my skin" Klhoe Kardashian said in an announcement, "This is really exciting for me and my sisters and we sincerely hope you’ll give Glamour Tan a shot."


Now you too can discover the secret of the Kardashian's fabulous bronze tan. Kardashian Glamour Tan Self-Tanning Gel produces a natural sun-kissed look while proving your skin with natural Vitamin D. Glamour Tan also features an easy Application with moisturizing clear gel leaving your skin hydrated.


So far the reviews have come back very positive. Lotion Source has a large selection of the finest tanning products on the market. We are very pleased with this new sunless tanning gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment